Experienced Dispatcher - Hamilton, Ontario
Fluke is seeking a seasoned and experienced professional to join our Team to assist in taking the Fluke Transportation Group to new heights. The successful candidate will bring his or her minimum 5 years of transportation dispatch experience to the group.
The Fluke Transportation Group is Southern Ontario’s leading supplier of full-service distribution. With state-of-the-art facilities, the latest technology, and the best people in the business, we streamline our clients’ delivery cycles while decreasing both their storage and transportation costs.
- This dispatch position will be responsible for all aspects of our transportation planning and driver dispatch ensuring maximum efficiency with profitable route planning
- The dispatcher will have daily interaction with drivers and other operations personnel and report directly to the Dispatch Supervisor while working in conjunction with the Transportation, Safety & Compliance Officer and Fleet Managers
- This is a fulltime position, Monday to Friday, with tentative hours of 10am to 8pm
- Overall planning and dispatching of loads in the most efficient and practical manner
- Managing and dispatching of drivers to ensure on time delivery of loads as well as overall customer satisfaction while maintaining safety and compliance with all Ministry of Transportation (and DOT) rules and regulations
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with customers
- Effective management of equipment resources to ensure required equipment is at the needed customer location at the needed time
- Managing the computer dispatch software to maintain and ensure accurate and timely updating of trip, driver and equipment information, including data and order entry as needed
- Satellite trailer tracking through in-house software
- Working alongside key personnel to obtain overall company success
- Five years previous transportation dispatch experience
- Previous experience with TMW Truck Mate dispatch software is preferred
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Organized, highly-motivated, goal oriented and results driven individual with strong problem solving skills, and the aptitude to work and excel in a fast pace, high demand environment
- Is a strong team player with exceptional inter-personnel skills while also having the ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on superior customer service
- Knowledge of Ministry of Transportation and Department of Transportation rules and regulations and familiarity with cross order procedures, ACE and ACI manifests considered an asset
Individuals interested in applying for the above position are invited to submit their resume to email@example.com. Please title your email “Experienced Dispatcher”.
We thank all candidates for applying, however we will only contact those invited for an interview. The Fluke Transportation Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Owner Operators needed –
Local Hamilton, GTA and selected States
Since 1920, the Fluke Transportation Group has provided Southern Ontario and select U.S. states with shipping services. Fluke has been experiencing tremendous growth by offering an established array of services to fully provide an outsourced solution to warehouse and transportation logistics. Iconic in status in the Hamilton and GTA markets, we say…. If It’s On Time… It’s A “FLUKE”!
- Fluke Transport is looking for and urgently requires Local Hamilton, GTA and U.S. cross border Owner Operators to continue to grow our customer network
- We have dedicated runs, as well as requirements for daily, nightly, and weekend deliveries
- Extra work opportunities for drivers looking for weekend only or a few days a week extra income
- Typically, these positions and hours appeal to Owner Operators who prefer to be home each night
- Offer support through a dedicated dispatch team
- Full training and orientation program
- Health and dental benefits and life/Disability insurance are available
- Terrific opportunity to earn above average income
- You must be well organized and possess excellent customer service and communication skills, both oral and written
- You must be reliable, flexible and punctual and ready for work when needed
- You will have a minimum of 1-2 years tractor trailer experience or ST experience
- Excellent safety record; no preventable accidents in the past 12 months and a clean driver abstract
- You must be looking to earn an above average income
Refer an Owner Operator to us and receive a referral bonus for each successful hire!
Call 1-800-263-4843 and ask for Jerry at ext. 309
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM - Please fill out and send to firstname.lastname@example.org